Jul 9, 2010

30 weeks.....


so this is my attempt to take a picture of myself.....
this was the best one.....and i don't like it too well.
however i wanted to document my belly....
so here it is!

i need a change....so i cut bangs...
i really just want my hair to grow long....
i hate when i cut it, cause i always do this....i just want my long hair back!!


back to my pregnancy....

i am feeling my little guy all the time now!
i had a hard time feeling him in the beginning cause my placenta is in the front.
i have gained 22 LBS and have 10 weeks to go....
i am struggling a little with the weight but it's been so worth it.

i have been walking 45 minutes 6 days a week.....i am thinking that's why i can't fill my belly??


{documented for my memory}

11 comments:

Omnes said...

ow ow! hot mama! you look so good! and i love the bangs. your hair is always cute.

Ash said...

such a cute little basketball belly! you still look great. i hope the next 10 weeks go by quickly. and i'm impressed you're walking that much. way to go.

renhallows said...

you look amazing and healthy! keep good records because after a few kids....you might forget certain things and it's a bummer.

jack+alli said...

kristin, you look so good! you are all belly girl and you're rockin' it like a pro! i can't believe our boys are almost here! :)

Lindsey Walker said...

You look beautiful! I love the bangs, they look great. Pregnancy and weight gain is hard. But you will loose the weight fast, you are all belly!!

Jamie said...

um, wow! you look so darn cute girl! i love your belly!!! seriously! i wish mine looked as cute as yours...for some reason it just doesn't. you looks so great and healthy! he is going to be here so soon! the next 10 weeks are just going to fly by. love you!

laura said...

you look SO cute!!!

and yes, the pancake mixture is pretty thick. i doubled it today for breakfast for me and cort and it seemed even thicker, because i added some flaxseed meal. but they were delicious. hope yours turned out and that you enjoyed them! its a healthy way to get my pancake fix :) xoxo

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

he will be here so soon! you look so good and very healthy! love the bangs! you are too cute!!!

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Yeah!! He is coming so soon!!! Your seriously all belly girl! Dont sweat about the weight....even though I had a hard time with it too. I gained about 30 lbs, so you have 10 weeks to catch up :)

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

Kistin! That belly of yours is smokin hott!! Ah being pregnant is fun!! He's comin soon!!

Heidi Wing said...

You look fabulous!! How are you feeling?? No baby #2 I had miscarage!!!