Aug 1, 2010

the dresser.....







so my one of my amazing sisters came to visit for a couple of days.



i was excited to have her come and hang out with me. i was so excited in



fact i put her to work while she was here.....



i have had just one thing left to finish in my boys room....and that has been this



dresser. Kara was awesome and helped me paint it. We had a great time, and i think bonded while we painted. then we treated her to Max burger.....it was a great day!



Miss you Kara.....come back soon!



10 comments:

jack+alli said...

oh my heck, that looks so good! i love that color!
you look fabulous by the way!
can you believe we're due NEXT MONTH!

Lindsey Walker said...

Love the dresser! It is so cute! An dyou are look great- it makes me jealous ;) Miss you.

Katie Blacker said...

so cute!!! love the numbers on the drawers. perfect.

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

It looks great Sissy's! Nice work! Miss you both!

Brooke said...

How fun! Love the dresser - it turned out great! :)

Jamie said...

how fun that kara came to visit! the dresser looks great! and you look great!

kellibelli said...

Kara looks great! so does the dresser! Fun to get that done! I am so behind....not knowing what i am having is really hard!

laura said...

so cute!! i'm very impressed. xoxo.

Erica said...

So I did some blog stalking and came across your blog! I love your dresser, I have one that I need to do, just need to find the time.

Amber said...

adorable!!!! LOVE it, I can't wait to see it in person, I am looking for flights!!! Yeah, I will let you know when I find one. BTW, your freaking HOT!!! And soo tiny, love your belly! Love and miss you guys!