Dec 1, 2010

I wonder why this boy is so happy?




Oh that's right.......


He gets to meet his family and friends

next week!

{maybe his Mom is totally happy too!}


This little boy is my world. I would give, do, and sacrifice anything for him. I love being his mom and am so thankful that our Savior let me be this little boys mama. I am excited for the rest of my children to come!

I am grateful for my mom and am looking forward to seeing her very soon. I don't know how she had all of us {6} within 9 years and was done by my age.....but I look up to her so much and am grateful for what a wonderful mother she is.

xoxo

8 comments:

Jamie said...

you are so cute kris!!! love you!

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

We are happy and excited to see you guys too!!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I know why he's so happy, because he has YOU for a mama!

I can't wait to see you my friend and meet this little man! see you in three weeks!

jack+alli said...

i love the toothless smiles. so cute!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Actually...Dean is excited to see his favorite aunt KRISTEN!

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest precious little smile... come to us little guy!:) and bring your cute momma!!:)

kellibelli said...

He is adorable! Honestly, I love his sweet face! Your mom had all 6 of you by 28? WOW!!! I did not realize that! Have fun showing him off and enjoying your first christmas as parents!