Sep 14, 2011

Product Junkie???

if it goes on your face....i have got to have it, or i have probably tried it. lets just say i'm a little bit of an addict. i am a snob about my product or brand, though i have had to lower my standers while the hub is in grad school. but for reals.....creams, lotions, serums, masks, honey, yogurt...yes that is right some food is great for the face! I am currently in the market for something for crows feet (wrinkles around the eyes) and something for my forehead since i can't have my BOTOX yet!
I may need some help....like rehab or something.....


xoxo

2 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

You and me both! It's such an expensive addiction. I love Dr. Wexler eye cream, along with any of her products- it's like a miracle product. The best thing I have found for wrinkles, besides botox, is just exfoliating regularly and micros, but I know you do that already. Your skin is gorgeous!

Heather said...

you always have been! I shouldnt tell you that i wash my face once a day with bar soap...... dont judge. i have always been lazy about my skin. you need to teach me.