Mar 15, 2013

Blakes blessing...

sunday was our smiley blakes blessing day. seriously i love my little smiley dude. chris gave a beautiful blessing, which i still need to write down before i forget. blake eston, he is named after some great men in his life. blake his grandpa daniels name, is a loving, caring, do anything for you kind of guy. always seems content and loves the outdoors. eston, my youngest brothers name, is a chill, cool, strong, noble, and stands up for what he believes in kind of guy. He is the rock in our family....never wavering...love you eston! all i can hope for is that blake, my sweet smiley blake lives up to his namesakes. i feel so blessed to have my three beautiful children, for i was told i should have only had one and that usually people that had what i had have just one then have to a hysterectomy. when i think of that my eyes well up with tears knowing that my heavenly father truly loves me. i feel so undeserving at times and am so thankful i have a loving heavenly father that forgives me for all my many imperfections. 










i just had to add a few more pictures of my sweet babes....enjoy

xo

3 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

girl. your babies are beautiful. I know how long you waited for them - you deserve every happiness. You are amazing. And, I just read about your scary after labor story. How did I not know this?! I am so sorry that happened but am so glad that you are ok and that you get to enjoy your 3 beauties. Love to you.

Linda said...

Blake's eyes and smile are gorgeous. I must say have the most beautiful grandchildren.

Jason and Heidi said...

CUTE CUTE KIDS! Beautiful family, my dear!