Sep 30, 2008

DJ for a day

...or maybe half an hour or so. I will be LIVE and on air with the X96 Radio from Hell program (Kerry, Bill & Gina) this Thursday (October 2) at about 0800 a.m. discussing the nursing profession as part of the Radio from Hell's "Ask a..." feature. Ask a Male Nurse. I'm totally scared out of my mind. I submitted an email to Richie T. last week requesting the gig knowing it was a shot in the dark, but he replied today asking if I could come in this Thursday. So check it out... or don't. Just thought I'd let you all know. By the way, it X96, 96.3 FM.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

My friends at work will be listening!!! Yeah I love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Random, I know - I'm your neighbor and have talked to Kristin every now and again. That's awesome you're going to be on X-96.. especially for that segment! I'm friends with Richy T so I like to listen to the show... it's like being back at SUU when he was the DJ there!

Have fun!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Sweet! Can I callin and ask what's the best way to give a good rim job?

Heidi Wing said...

Kristin... Hey... To answer your question about the letters. I made them, I found letters and covered them with different paper. Way easy to do!!!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Hey maybe if we had some pictures together I would put them up. I had fun talking to you too you need to come over more again!!

CoLiE-O said...

rats.i missed it!! i bet you did great!

CoLiE-O said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. i get nervous posting personal, spiritual stuff but do it anyway. and NO, i dont mind you comparing me to you. i consider it flattering. you are an awesome person and i wish i had more free time so we could hang out!!

Lindsey Walker said...

Dan here- Bro I am so jealous. I always wanted to apply for that but could never come up with anything interesting to apply with. Then again, maybe "Ask former Youtube-superstar" could work. Probably not. Maybe I'll just shoot for BFOP and get to eat lil' polska with the crew. That would be a good time.