Jun 29, 2009

Today I.....


I am a list maker, well Chris is a bigger list maker, so on my list of things to do today was


-dentist appointment

-math class 2 hrs

-target for a butter dish, bought a shirt and skirt instead

-drop my netflix at the post office

-go to the bank

-run 4 miles

-do a load of laundry

-make dinner

-get my passport pic taken

-work for 12 hrs


Wow I am glad This day is over, we leave for Victor Idaho this weekend! I will post pic's of the MS Ride and Idaho next week! Have a great week!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't know you guys were coming up, that's awesome! I'll be up there too, except we'll be at a family reunion with my side of the family most of the time. I think we're going to a BBQ at Zac's parent's house Friday, so I'm assuming you guys will be there too.

Sheen said...

hey lady! i'm sorry i haven't gotten back to you. it's been crazy busy.

we'd LOVE to see you!

and... oh... i'll just text you instead.

loves!

Jamie said...

you are so cute! i think it's so funny that we got the same shirt from target without knowing! : ) love you!

jack+alli said...

i love lists :)
can't wait to see the pictures!

Rachael said...

Did you really complete all of your list tasks? Wow... I'm impressed! You had a ton of things! I like making lists too. Have a great weekend! Happy 4th!