Jul 15, 2009

Magic Potion!


Ok ladies I have to first start by saying that I AM A PRODUCT JUNKIE! Well not really, I have my limits, however I have bought my fair share of products, some work and some don't do a dang thing.
Over the years some of my friends have admitted to me that I got them started on the path to obsessing about their skin! I know me? Can you believe it?? But alas it is true and now they are in esthetician school and I am not. URR! I wish!!
But seriously I love skin, I am obsessed with having "my" skin look good. I do get carried away sometimes and let the sun bet down on my fair skin, I do get break outs and then I freak out!! No seriously my HUB has a much better life when my face is clear. My make up goes on faster, I get to bed earlier, I don't cry to him every time I LOOK IN THE MIRROR! Poor HUB!
So the other day, well month, I was rummaging through a Magazine and I found MARIO BADESCU! I only had to read that LIV TYLER used it and her skin is amazing. Have you seen it lately? Right then and there I ordered a bottle. The product is called DRYING LOTION, and it has saved my life! It is truly amazing.
I ordered my second bottle already along with a bunch of other things, such as SEAWEED NIGHT CREAM, DRYING MASK, CHAMOMILE NIGHT CREAM, GLYCOLIC EYE CREAM, Um I will spare you all it's a long list.
So Ladies really you should check out the website, even if your skin is perfect and zit less {Um I hate you by the way} it's so fun to just look what he has to offer, and most of it is natural products, even better in my book!

5 comments:

k nelle said...

Love it! Sign me up for 60 bottles please!
Miss you guys! Hopefully I'll get to see you when I come home in a little bit, for a little bit...

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

K seriously it's time for me to invest in this stuff because I am going crazy!

laura said...

i am very interested...tell me more. what is amazing about your skin now? no breakouts? smoother? what are the results? thanks for posting your find :)

CoLiE-O said...

dry lotion? sounds like an oxymoron. but i like me some good lotion...we'll hve to chat it up on the 1st! cant wait!

LaRen said...

you need to update! It was so good to have lunch with you the other day. We need to play again soon! I keep saying that but we do! hope your doing well!