Jul 8, 2009

MS Ride and Victor, ID

Well despite what I have said in a previous post about having No time to do anything, we managed to sneak some weekend getaways in! We went up to Logan to do the MS Ride. It was a total blast. Chris rode 100 miles and I did the measly 40 miles. Hey I did it right??

























For the 4Th, we went up to IDAHO. Victor IDAHO that is. It is gorgeous up there. We had so much fun visiting family, watching the hot air balloons take off, and eating yummy food. We drove to Jackson for a day and had a fun filled day of shopping and exploring the Square. I love it there in the summer!







6 comments:

Sheen said...

love your pics!

wish we could've shopped in jackson together! love that place!

you're so freakin' cute!

loves.

Marissa Jeanette said...

40 miles thtas a lot kris you should be very proud! Your pics are cute, that really looks like chris body with the fish I love it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend!! Cute pictures too!! We did the MS walk last year.. planning on doing it every year now, Pilots Against MS is our team name... so now we just need to work our way up to the MS Bike Ride!
I hope you guys are doing well!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Nice. I like that pic of chris by the fish thing!

Jamie said...

C U T E pictures! love the one of you and sheen!

LaRen said...

Looks like fun! I have stood under that some arch! loves it!