Feb 5, 2010

See ya UTAH! Here we come CT!




We did it! We will be making the move to Connecticut the end of this month.We found a place that will be just the fit for our little family. It was a bit of a roller coaster trying to find a place to live. Lots of looking and driving! However I wouldn't have done it any other way. The trip got us a little familiarized with our surroundings. I believe that Connecticut will grow on me....well us. We are definitely looking forward to the spring, there are so many wooded areas, when green it will be beautiful! Here are a couple of pic's of our place....

5 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

wow a pool?! That will be fun times. very cool. So i just googled it and we will be about 8 1/2 hours from each other. crazy crazy!

Jamie said...

how cute! i can't wait to see more pics! so exciting!!!

Marissa Jeanette said...

thoes are way nice! I'm surprised they had a pool, thats awesome! are you really moving end of february?

Rachael said...

I didn't realize you were moving already. That is great that you found a place to move to. I'm sure it relieves a lot of stress. What fun adventures ahead!

Ali said...

What an EXCITING adventure!!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm sure it will definitely GROW on you!! Congrats on finding such a cute place!!