Feb 3, 2010

I am excited....yet a little NERVOUS!




We flew in to Rhode Island, on Tuesday, and made the almost two hour drive to Connecticut. I have never been to the East coast and it's a bit foreign to me. But is will soon be my new home...so I better enjoy it. I checked out the mall....I love it! it MAC and an H & M.....and we found a potential apartment! I am going to miss my family and friends, hopefully I will make some new ones. I am thinking I might have to get a job, so I can meet people and not be bored while Chris is at school. Good idea?? I will look when I move here. Ha ha

I will keep all five of you that read my blog posted on what we decide! I do have some more good news!! However you will have to wait till next week!

xoxo

8 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

my thoughts exactly 8 months ago. So excited for you guys!!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

i think this sounds exciting! scary but good! -- you should definitely look into at least a part time job. sister if it were me with my husband gone ALL day i'd go crazy! miss you!

Jamie said...

i'm so excited for your new adventure(s)! love you!!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

cant wait to hear about the rest of the trip!

renhallows said...

Man, what an adventure! I am very excited for the both of you. Can't wait to hear how it all works out.

Rachael said...

That is neat that you flew out there. I feel the same way about moving East. :)

jack+alli said...

we cant wait to visit you out there! love you girl!

Marissa Jeanette said...

You will love it I promise. That sign is crazy, I have never seen that before.