Apr 12, 2010

are we turning into old people??


today Chris and i went to a matinee. we then came home and took a nap. as we were turning down the comforter and folding it down so neatly. I started laughing.

"HUN, are we turning into old people? we saw an early movie, like at noon, we are going to take a nap, and then we are having an early dinner, like at 4:30. and we will probably go to bed by 8:30." He started laughing and said now that is something to blog about.

So i have. and now i have to giggle to myself cause i feel that we really are turning into old people!!!

My poor son. ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! We went to dinner at 5:00 today and took a nap! haha!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

you know reid and I have been senior citizens for a long time!! We used to always do stuff like that. The only reason why we stay up late now is because of Aiva!

Oh and that thing we got that I told you about is pretty sweet. We're still trying to get the hang of it though!!ha!

Jamie said...

haha, that's funny! i wish i could spend a day like that!