Feb 23, 2011

My Mother's Home......




I love how my mom decorates.






she has great taste....i think.

i love when i get to visit and see

what new decorating she has done.












a few weeks ago i received these pictures.

i was blown away! she shops at thrift stores,

sews her own pillows and drapes, paints and




textures walls herself. i just think she has a
great eye...and a degree in interior design!
i can't wait to have a home of my own to
one day have a house like hers....with of
course my own pizazz!!
I love you MOM!! and your mad skills!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

The Turners said...

Her house is gorgeous! It totally reminds me of my mom :)

Linda said...

Her house is gorgeous and I know that very well. But it stresses me out! I want mine to look better but I can't!

jack+alli said...

agreed! i remember coming to your/her house the weekend you two got married. it was so tastefully decorated! i loved the kitchen!!!