Feb 11, 2011

what i am loving...........










dean, of course, he is getting so big and changing by the second. he rolls, feeds himself, found his feet, likes to suck on his toes, and is so jibberish. i love this little boy!








my apartment. i have been doing some re-decorating lately and organizing. i am pretty sad i have to start packing in 2 months. YIKES!








my hair! it's getting longer...i am loving that, but not so much the fact that it is falling out. hope i still have some by the end of the month!!








my vanity. i turned a desk that wasn't be used to it's best potential and now it is MY vanity!








the snow is melting!








my clarisonic. i recommend it 100%!


and my valentine! i am so proud of him. he is such a hard worker.....he now teaches spin. something i have wanted him to do forever! now if he will just get that minor in Spanish. {inside joke...for those who know! LOL}

oh and you!! thanks for reading my not so cool blog!
xoxo

i am not loving that i have to wear my glasses for another 4 WEEKS!!! UGH!
i think i am falling apart!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Chris is teaching spin? Where at? Thats so cool/funny. I am still losing my hair by the gallons...and cute vanity idea. I love it. Dean is soooo big! Kristen B held Rose the other day and she said Dean is def bigger than her.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I love that little boy... I hope you guys come to see us! I am jealous that your hair is long! I got mine cut a couple of weeks ago and it is TERRIBLE! I am contemplating cutting it all off and starting over. I'll have to let you see it when you get here:)

Sheen said...

that sweet little boy. i want to kiss is face off. i'm sure you do a lot of that daily. :)

cute apt too!

miss you!

xoxo

Lindsey Walker said...

Why do you have to wear your glasses? Hope all is ok! Your little boy is so cute and I am loving all your cute decorations!

Linda said...

I love to see babies eating their socks. Love that little man and miss him too. Oh and his parents.