Nov 26, 2011

3 weeks already.......












I can't believe Marni is 3 WEEKS! so much has happened. I love having two kids to take care of! I love them so much! i honestly can't wait to have more kids. i am not saying everyday is a picnic, we have our good days and bad days. i put my little boy in time out....he is in a biting phase, that calls for time out in my book. baby girl likes her 3am feedings and dean is getting 5 teeth. however, i love everything that comes with motherhood, the good and the bad, and i don't like to complain about it. It's what i am on earth for. And i know i have my hands full!!! LOL we have had 3 visitors in 3 weeks and have loved spending every minute with them. the first week was grandma daniels, second week, my mom, and the third week my sister kara! While my mom was here we decorated my tree, got a new dresser for deans room,$40! also purchased a lamp $6, and cleaned my carpets! it really was so fun having them around! Now i will be on my own and i am ready to take it on! Thanks you guys, I love you so much! Thanksgiving was fabulous! thanks to my friend Amy for hosting it at her apartment! All the food was delicious! it has been hard being away for the holidays, but i think it will be also fun to just focus on our growing family. kids definitely make the holidays more exciting...well for me at least. have a great weekend! we will!! xoxo

3 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

Kris, you are handling 2 so close together like a champ. You look beautiful and you and your mom look so much a like. That Marni is so pretty and Dean is a doll! The biting stage is no fun though.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Cute family. I wish we lived closer so our little guys could play together!

Jamie said...

your life is so beautiful, kris! everything about it! i'm so happy for you! wish we didn't live so far away! squeeze those kiddos for me! xoxo!