Dec 15, 2011

love my kids......






i love my kids... it has been so fun having two! not everyday is bliss, but i wouldn't have it any other way. we have been staying in cause of the cold and cause i don't want to lug two kids around. so i have been doing projects around the house. i have now limited myself to one a day and if i get more done then great, but no pressure. i just always need to be doing something. i have made dish wash soap, spray painted a ton, cleaned, played, cooked....next i will be making my own body wash and deodorant. kinda excited about that! we celebrated my hub's 32 birthday last sunday! i told him he was getting old....he agreed. ha ha love that man more than anything and am grateful everyday he chose me to be his wife. i am truly blessed! love you honey! xoxo

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hey some cute pictures. Everyone striking their own poses..nice to see the current pix. Love you guys and miss you all so much. Grandma

Ashley and Dave said...

When was that first picture taken?! You are BLONDE.

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

Cuuute!! Love you guys! Marni has changed so much in just a few weeks! She's adorable! Dean makes such a cute older brother! xoxxo -Tayli

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Awe.... so cute. I miss you guys. It kinda sucks that now that we have kids and could hibernate inside together all winter that we live so far apart. Can't wait to meet that lil marni lou!

kellibelli said...

After reading the facebook announcement I have been thinking about you all day! I came to your blog for more info! I love all the photos! Your kids are so cute! I am so happy for you to be growing your family! If you come to california please lets try and see each other! I saw Amber recently and it was SO much fun! I hope that your pregnancy will go smooth! Congrats! You are beautiful by the way!
hugs