Sep 1, 2009

Olay wrinkle repair


I wish I could be ANDY in the movie, How to Lose guy in 10 Days. You know the one, she works at Vogue and gets to be the "how to girl". I could be the, "how to use this product....girl." Ha ha
Anyway, I just love this product. It is wonderful! I read many reviews about this product before I purchased it and still could not bring myself to buy it. "They" claim it is better than the 300 dollar cream.
Well just my luck, I got a coupon in mail for $7 off and thought why not give it a try. I am totally going through with drawls without my Botox! I'm just kidding, but really Botox is an amazing thing! It worked wonders on my forehead!!
So back to the wrinkle treatment. I have tried it for 17 days now and have already seen my forehead lines fade away. Seriously!! The company states that if your not satisfied after 28 days, you get your money back. I am for sure not wanting my money back, it has done wonders for my wrinkles! {those of you who don't have a problem with wrinkles disregard this post, those that do, I feel pain. Try it you will love it!} xoxo

7 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

I love all the product suggestions, you skin guru. You need to be an esthetician. You would be great! You got me interested in skin, and then I got ripped off with my stupid apprenticeship thing and should have just gone to school instead. Now I will never have the money to pay for esthetician school, it is expensive, and I have a bad taste in my mouth because of getting ripped off. Anywho, when are you going to go??? you need to just live your dreams girly.

Lindsey Walker said...

also....why can't you do botox anymore? I know how much you loved it!

Jamie said...

i think i am getting wrinkles already and i'm not even 25! okay...i guess i'll be 25 in a few weeks, haha. but seriously! i thought i wasn't going to have to worry about wrinkles for like 10 more years! how annoying! i'll keep this cream in mind.

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

ha you're too funny! (in a good way) :)

Katie Blacker said...

hey girl. cool tip on the wrinkle product. I loved reading your last couple of posts. I hope you are doing ok. I am thinking about you and feel for you. You are such an awesome girl ... you have so much to offer and I know that you will be the best mom. trials stink. but that's what make us, us. And, keeping God in the equation makes the rollercoaster bareable. you are in my prayers! miss u

laura said...

i have been told by many an esthetician that i need botox. i'm going to give this stuff a try. you are so great, thanks for sharing all of the cool stuff you find. i ordered some of mario b's skin line and i love it. i adore you, and your blog. xoxo

Marissa Jeanette said...

you need to go to esthetician school, because you love this stuff and then you would love your job even more:) and FYI you don't have any wrinkles your skin is beautful!