Mar 28, 2010

did i ever tell you....

about the time we were driving across the u.s. and a potato hit my car? well my mom thought it was a potato. OK funny..... but semi sad story! so my mom and i were passing the border from Nebraska to Iowa, i was talking on the phone with Chris, and all the sudden we heard this loud bang. my mom said she thought she saw a potato or something hit the roof of my car! i started laughing cause that would be something my mom would say....a potato hit my car! anyway i continued talking to Chris and i started hearing popping noises. i hung up with Chris and started looking around and.......my side back window was shattered.
so we duck taped it.......said a prayer......and there we went.
its still duck taped to this day. ha ha ha we laugh about it now.

3 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

man potatoes are dangerous! :)

Jamie said...

that is crazy! and random! haha! : ) i would have freaked out if something hit my car. your mom's hair looks SO cute that short. i LOVE it! miss you, xoxo!

Unknown said...

hilarious! i love that story! i must be tired... because i am laughing so hard to myself right now.

i SO wish we lived closer.