Mar 23, 2010

eat your heart out......

i have been trying out my skills since i have been on my own, with chris at work and me home all day. i am getting pretty excited about my dinners. i haven't taken a pic of all but i am going to start to document my success. or what chris calls success. i found a couple recipes online and then ones that i have had. i have to do all this on a budget. so how it usually goes is....all my meals the 1st and 3rd week are fabulous and the 2nd and 4th are just ok. we do our budget bi weekly so you can see where i run into problems. anywho...i am loving the food and so is the babe i think. i am finally starting to feel better! yeah for the second trimester!













6 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

check you out betty crocker! Hey I don't have that potato recipe but it's just potatoes, cubed ham, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, four green onions and cheese and you layer it in the crockpot just like that, oh and a cup of milk.

Jamie said...

yummy!

Rachael said...

Wow... you are making me hungry! Please share ideas - I need some ideas because I get stuck in a rut.
Love all the boy clothes too! Yes, we will have to visit when we move there. 4 months away! Crazy.

Heather said...

i get a lot of "family" style recipes from Kraft.com, i love the chicken bruchetta bake, you will have to try its super easy-- except i sub the cooked cubed chicken with the shredded canned chicken from costco, seasoned a bit, it saves me lot of time and i cannot taste much difference.... so excited for you!!

kellibelli said...

ooh these look these look so good! i am impressed! glad to hear you are feeling better...I am finally not so tired anymore...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.