Oct 21, 2010

my little chub-a-lub




my little boy had his one month check up today. {though he will be 5 weeks on Monday.} he is a

big boy! he is 12lbs 2 oz and 22 and 3/4 inches. all in the 90Th percentile. when i used to here mothers say...my baby is such and such percent...i thought really? why do we care? But since i had my little man...i totally get it! when she told me he was in the 90Th percentile i started to beam!! i was such a proud mama!



on a side note....his belly button has not fallen off yet which raised some concern. and i am really hoping it falls off in the next 10 days...{before we go back to the doctors} cause if not...he may have to have it surgically removed! oh so not fun! pray for my little boy....



anyway....i have loved having him around he is my little buddy.



he met his grandma and grandpa Daniels for the first time last week! it was so fun to have them visit! we miss you guys already!

xoxo


10 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

love him! I think it will be ok but I will pray for him.

blake and mckelle said...

Kristin..he is so so cute! Hope you are enjoying being a mama!

Rachael said...

Oh he is such a cute big boy! Love him!

Lindsey Walker said...

Ha ha, I have thought that too about the stats and percentages, but now that I have a little guy on the way, I get it too. He is so cute and I would be a proud momma too if I have a big boy. I hope Max is big and chubb!!! You are such a cute mom!

laura said...

yeah for 90th! he's such a sweetheart. so many smiley pictures. i'll be praying for his belly button xoxo

kellibelli said...

He is SO smiley! i love it! Does he smile all day???You have so many pics of him smiling...I love them all! that is funny about the 90th percentile...it is a great day in the docs office...to hear good progress! So happy for you in being a first time mom....it is so fun... everything is SO exciting...I am happy for you to have that!

Linda said...

Grandma & Grandpa Daniels loves this little baby boy. I am amazed at how much he smiles. He evidently takes after his dad. I remember Chris weighing in at 12 lbs. at 6 weeks. So he's ahead of his dad. It was so fun to be with you all. We miss you terribly and can't wait for you to come home for a visit. It's just around the corner! Love to you all. Gma Daniels

Jamie said...

wow, he is quite the chub-a-lub! i love it!!! addie is such a little squirt compared to him! it would be funny to see them next to each other!

Amber said...

Love him, he's so cute, I can't decide if he's more Chris or you, but he's definitely a great blend. I want to munch on his little cheeks. Give him hugs for me. Miss you.

Marissa Jeanette said...

He is seriously so adorable, I can't wait to meet him, and see you of course. miss and love ya!
xoxo