Oct 17, 2010

what one month?











i seriously cannot believe my little babe is one month tomorrow! the time flies by so fast! he is so much fun. i am liking that he is more awake now and his little personality is coming out! he smiles constantly and love to be held and rocked. he loves story time and loves to watch his dad play the guitar and sing nursery rhymes. he likes to play pat a cake and is a great traveler. i am really liking that he falls asleep when i am out running errands. it is so nice!




he is such a big boy! i am excited to see how much he has gained on Thursday, he feels so heavy when i hold him now....i can't wait till he's like 6 months. ha ha




he is going to be such a tank -a -tank.




he is a good little eater...loves the nums. I am excited to see how he eats baby food.




I love being his mom and AM SO PROUD THAT HE is my baby boy!








oh and He SLEPT A SOLID 5 Hours last night!! Yeah!




10 comments:

Omnes said...

he is so cute! you need to bring him out here so i can see him

jack+alli said...

kristin, he is so cute! i can't wait to meet him in person. :) eli slept a solid 5 last night, too! way to go, boys!

Lindsey Walker said...

I can't believe he is already a month old. He is the cutest little baby! And yeah for 5 hours of sleep!! Out of all my friends who have just had babies, you are the one who has adjusted the best. You give me so much hope for what's to come! I know it hasn't been the easiest thing in the world, but you are so happy and positive. Thanks for that encouragement! Let's get together around Christmas time since we will both be in Utah! Love ya!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

what a cute little man! I love that pic of him laying on the ground! I can't wait to meet him!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

SO fun and cute! I am so glad you are having such a good experience with Dean.

The Turners said...

wow i can't believe it's been a month. how the time flies! he is so handsome! it sounds like he is an amazing baby! i'm glad... you deserve it :)

laura said...

5 hours? wow, lucky, lucky :) and i can't believe he's smiling already. what a smart little guy. he is adorable Kristin! post his stats when you get them...:)

much love. xoxo

LaRen said...

He is so adorable! He sure is growing up fast! It has to be so fun watching him grow.

Marissa Jeanette said...

I can't believe how big he is already, and that he is simling so much, that is so cute. I feel like you just had him, I can't believe it's already been a month.

Jamie said...

i love all his smiles!!!