Oct 7, 2010

2 week check up
















I can't believe my little boy is 3 weeks on Monday! The time flies when your preoccupied with such a precious boy!





I love being his mama! I love that he cuddles with me. I love when I kiss his checks and he smiles so big! I love his little cry cause he is hungry and wants some numa nums. I have waited awhile to be a mama and I love being one. I am soaking it all in. Even our sleepless nights together and our days that we stay in our pj's all day, I just want to take it all in. I just can't help but think soon you will be walking and talking....oh it kinda makes me sad!

I took him to the doctor today. He weighs 10 lbs 11 oz. I was such a proud mom! He is growing and getting so big! I was a little nervous he wasn't getting enough food. I go again in a couple of weeks and I am excited to see his progress!
After I went to Target. I had a smile on my face the whole time. I have been wanting to be one of those women that have a car seat in their cart for so long. To start a new chapter in my life has been what I have been wanting, to be a mom. So far it has been very rewarding. Believe me...It hasn't all been roses. I have had bleeding body parts that I didn't know would bleed and hurt so much. I have wanted to cry when I didn't know why my baby was throwing up right after a feeding. But I have so many mama friends that I have been able to turn to for help and I thank all of you! And especially my own MOM! I love you!

16 comments:

The Turners said...

I'm so happy for you! You have a lot of fun times ahead! He is very cute! I'm glad all is well.

Rick and Janae said...

Thanks for meeting my demands for more pics ;) Motherhood look good on you!!

Brooke said...

So sweet... hooray for being a mom! :)

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

Awww litle Dean! I just love him already!! He's such a little stud! Can't wait to see you guys!! love you xoxo

Marissa Jeanette said...

He is so adorable, I love it. It still puts a smile on my face to walk around the store with them. Can't wait to see you!! miss you!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

He is precious and you are a wonderful mom!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

I LOVE him! I can't wait to see him at Christmas!

Jamie said...

he seriously is just the cutest baby EVER! and you are the cutest mommy EVER! love you!

jack+alli said...

he is such a doll! ang you, girlie, look fabulous! i can just picture you walking arouund target all smiles-you're the cutest!
cant believe our boys are really here! :)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

so dang cute and he is just so sweet!! I can't wait to see that fat little man in person! Oh and the time just keeps going faster so I reccomend getting a journal and writing down all his cute things or you will forget! I am so glad I have one for Jack and Aiva.

Love you girl!

Courtney said...

Oh Kristin! He is so adorable! What a beautiful boy you have. I'm so happy for you!

Rachael said...

Such cute pictures! Glad you're enjoying it. Being a mom is the best. It was great to see your family. Dean is adorable!

Jen said...

For some reason I hadn't realized that you updated your blog! I love it! Dean looks sooo much like Chris! AND I can't believe he weighs so much! He could eat Rose ;)

Kimi said...

So cute. I am so excited for you to be a mommy. What a cute boy!

laura said...

kristin! i can tell you are doing an amazing job feeding and nourishing your sweet boy. 13 lbs is a good thing :) you are the cutest mom, and you have the cutest boy! i wish we lived closer for play dates...

have a good weekend! xoxo

Joni said...

Congrats Kristen! He looks like your brothers, so precious!