Jun 5, 2011

Busy, busy, busy......

I cannot believe we already blew through a week of June. May flew by....I don't think I blogged the that whole month. We have been busy. We moved to Rhode Island the end of May and said goodbye to our Connecticut friends. My sister came to visit for a couple days to help me pack and clean. We had one week to move, unpack, and try to get a little fun in before Chris started up again. Chris has finished his didactic work at Central Connecticut State University and now works at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He keeps very busy with being at the hospital and studying, and still manages to find time to ride his bike.



















Dean is growing and changing everyday!! He now has 8 teeth. Says mama when he cries. Says dada, ra, ba, ooooo, hi, and a bunch of other babble that we adore. He is still army crawling, but is VERY close to the real thing. He rocks back and forth on his hands and knees. He can go from a lying position on his tummy to sitting. It is so cute to watch. He has started to climb up on things. He eats pretty much whatever I eat, minus a few things. We haven't been to the doctor yet but last time we checked weighed 24lbs!!!! Big boy. He wears 12-18 month clothing. We have taken him swimming and he absolutely loves the pool. He loves splashing around with the kids. I can't believe he is going to be 9 months in 2 weeks.








I am feeling better. We find out what we are having this week and are very excited about it! I have been staying busy with Dean on my hip. Trying to decorate, find my way around our new place and of course going to the pool.

4 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

It's good to see you blogging again! That Dean is getting so big, and he is so cute. You better text me after you go to your dr. apt and let me know what he says. Hope you guys are liking your new home in RI.

Brooke said...

We miss you guys!!!

Rachael said...

Glad things are going well! Dean is so big! I love it!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Hey! I want pics of the new place please :)