Jun 16, 2011

the new place


we have transitioned from one small state...to a smaller state. We have liked Rhode Island so far. i am pretty much a single parent these days. only seeing my other half for about an 1 1/2 a day. i am being serious. it has been nice having friends close by. we met them last year at the start of the program. they live in the same complex as us. my days have been filled cleaning, organizing, walking, running errands, OH and BEING WITH MY LITTLE BUDDY. he is seriously my best little buddy. i love playing with him all day. trying to make him laugh. having him try new foods. if it weren't for my dean boy, i think i would feel so alone out here. this part of the program has been a bit different. hope it slows down. hope it definitely slows down before baby girl comes. and when she comes we won't have more than a year left! i am already counting down. the hub has been great though. all his hard work he puts in to one day provide for our little family. i love him for it. he is such an amazing person. this is such a random post. just wanted to jot a couple of things down that have been on my mind. what i really wanted to do is post some pictures of the new place...so here you go.....

8 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

I guess it has been a while since I have been over because you now have a red wall! Oh and all your stuff is in different places. Ha.

Lindsey Walker said...

Looks so cute and colorful! I love the bathroom, that's my favorite room. I love how you use color. Looks so cute Kris!

Heather said...

Love it all. You are so cute. Hope it gets easier, I'm sure you will find lots of friends. Love you

Jen said...

your place is adorable! I love your chalk board and that little "guest room book" on the yellow table. If I was there I would def pick it up and read it. wheres in from? ps...ill be seeing you soon!!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I love your place! I like how you have a little dining room and your kitchen is big! Cute decorating as usual. Miss your face.

Jamie said...

LOVE it all! : )

jack+alli said...

love your style!

Jason and Heidi said...

Way cute place, and great job decorating!! :)