Jul 12, 2011

Brimfield, MA

I died and gone to heaven! I love antiques! I have been cursed by my mother!
My Connecticut friends have been raving about the Antique show in Brimfield, Ma for months. And to me it did not disappoint!
I am horrible at bringing my camera to events...I so wish I did to show you all how cool this event was. I went with my cute friend Amy, that I have mentioned in the previous post.....my walking buddy. She was kind enough to have me drag her and her two kids around for an hour and a half. Now mind you...we hardly touched the place. It was huge! but it was also hot...like 95 and felt like 105+ humid! so our little ones...oh and my pregnant self couldn't be there all day. I can not wait to go again in September! I hope to be there a little longer....hopefully it won't be so hot. Here is what I was able to grab...before I ran out of money and space in the car. I am excited to add it to my additions to my apartment!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

how fun, kris! looks like you got some great pieces!

Brooke said...

Fabulous finds! Can't wait for September. Sorry to be so wimpy today, but we would have suffered in that heat. :)

laura said...

those are amazing finds!!! antiquing is the best ;)

xoxo

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

OOHH I LOVE it!!! I wanna go toooo!

Amy said...

Thanks for letting me tag along! We had fun...heat and all!

Ashley and Dave said...

Can we please please PLEASE take newborn pictures of your little gal in a basket on that scale!!! SO CUTE.

jack+alli said...

oh my gosh! how fun!

i was thinking the same thing as the comment above: you better get a picture of your little girl on that scale! cute cute!

Rachael said...

I love your finds!!! That sounds like so much fun. I want to go! :)

Heather said...

Can't wait to see where you out them. Love them all!