Sep 4, 2010

Twice this week....and a pregnancy update!


My friend Katie had the best bread recipe on her blog. i thought i would try it! And i did....twice! it is the easiest recipe and the tastiest bread! we love it! thanks Katie for sharing with us!
this week i went to the doctor. it was my 38 week appointment. he checked to see if i was dilated. No such luck! I am 50% effaced and little Dean's head is engaged!!! {which i am guessing is a good thing?????} i have dropped 3cm and have not gained anymore weight, which he said were both good things also!! Yeah!!
we are really excited to meet our precious boy!
no contractions as of late, i am ready to take them on though. i am just excited to meet him. i am sure as i have the contractions i will be thinking differently. ha ha
i have been jogging, more than walking.{hopefully it is doing something} i have tried Castor oil....which i do not recommend! i have another appointment on Wednesday....hopefully things will have changed. wish me luck!
have a great weekend and fabulous labor day!
i know we will!
xoxo

10 comments:

The Turners said...

That bread looks amazing!!
I'm so excited for you guys! You are almost there. Keep on jogging... it helps even though it doesn't seem like it!

Lindsey Walker said...

It sounds like you are making some progress!! He should be here in no time, lucky!! Keep me posted.

MOM said...

The little critters know when they are to come so no matter what you do...I did the caster oil thing but only at 1week over with Ben and it worked. So wait. But this is number uno and he will try your patience.
keep the updates coming and best of luck to you 3.

Jen said...

be sure to make it to the hospital on time :) I was cutting it waaayyyy too close.

Jamie said...

that bread really does look SO yummy! and i just can't believe how soon little dean will be here! can't wait to hear how your appointment goes on wednesday! love you sis!!!

Our story said...

I can't believe you are already 38 weeks. Dean will be here in no time. I can't wait to see him. when in december are you going to be here??

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

LOL...I told you the castor oil was no good! I can't wait to see the little dude!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Yeah that crap doesn't work until the lil man is ready. I am excited to see him!

Joni said...

Hi Kristen- best of luck to you with your delivery. We love you and can't wait to meet the little tike. I also want to try the bread, it looks yummy! We love you...

kellibelli said...

Good luck to you Kristin! Your little miracle is so close! I am excited for you! I cannot wait to hear the news! You will be in my prayers...labor is....well labor....but I am thrilled for you...good luck!