Sep 12, 2010

We will soon be three!


I was in the bathroom last night getting ready for bed.....i looked in the mirror and thought.....my life is going to change and i am ready to be a mom! the hub and i have been married for 5 1/2 years. gone through nursing school and then through bachelor's school and now in the 2 semester of a masters program. we have gone on vacations...we made it on a cruise! we have had our happy times and our not so happy times.

we feel that we are ready to be parents! we want to take on the challenges that come with being parents. we just want those little rascals running around our house!

we are so anxious for little Dean's arrival. i think to myself with just 4 days away from my due date...am i ready? do i have everything? am i prepared enough? am i going to be a good mom?

i read blogs of new mothers and long for the feelings they have towards their newborns. i get really happy and excited to have a little buddy with me all day long.

so little Dean....hope you make an appearance this week! your daddy and i are waiting to meet you! maybe your just waiting for grandma to be here....and that's okay too!

xoxo


13 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay! I can't believe you are four days away from your due date! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well for you. You are going to love being a mommy! We want to come visit you when he is here.

The Turners said...

You will be a great mom! Don't worry what other moms are doing or have done. Just be you and you will know what to do. I'm excited for you and can't believe he's almost here. Good luck!

Katie Blacker said...

you two are going to be the BEST parents. So excited and happy for you. Dean is the most amazing/hunky/darling name for your boy. i love. And I am so glad you tried the bread recipe! Isn't it amazing?!! miss you girl. Ill be thinking of you this week ;)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

It's still so weird to me that it is already here!! It seems like just yesterday you sent me that text telling me you took a test! I am seriously so excited to meet this kid! Can't wait! Call me as soon as it happens, well you can text me if you're a little busy...

Brooke said...

You will be a fabulous mom... no doubt about it! I can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

Ali said...

Good LUCK!! You have nothing to worry about...you're going to be a GREAT mom!! What a lucky little guy!!

Erica said...

How cute!!! You are going to be a great Mom!!! Best feeling in the world!! :) Can't wait to meet him!

laura said...

i'm so excited for you. there are no words to explain the happiness the little one is going to bring into your lives. much love and good luck! xoxo.

Linda said...

Guess what! You have brought tears to my eyes - are you surprised? Grandma and Grandpa Daniels are so excited for this blessed event. You are ready for the change I know and it will be a big one. Surely there will be great days and days that you wonder if it can be harder until you look in their sweet little face and know that there is a plan and this is it. You and Chris have really bonded and it makes me so happy to see the family that you are creating will be loving and unified and full of fun. Can't wait to hear the news.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

I am so excited for you guys! Nothing is greater than to see your little guys face and look at the love you created. There will be great days, and there will be hard days, but no matter what, he is yours and will forever be. Being a mom is the greatest blessing, and is such an honor from our Heavenly Father. Once you take a look at your little guy for the first time, you will surly feel that love too! Keep me posted!

Katie said...

Hi Kristin! I don't know if you remember me, but we went to high school together, anyway I saw your blog and wanted to say congrats and good luck with your baby. :)

Jamie said...

oh my goodness little dean!!! hurry up and get here already! your mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you. (and the rest of us are all waiting too!) kris, you are just going to be the best mommy! you are so ready! love you!

Joni said...

Hang in there Kristen, you'll do a great job. We can't wait to hear the news. Keep us posted...all our love! Aunt Joni