Sep 29, 2010

Update!








I can't believe my little precious boy is 9 days old! he is so fun, so sweet, so cuddly and easy going. i am sure he gets annoyed with all my kisses!! he has brought so much joy into our lives. i have been so blessed to have this little sweet pea! i love being his mama. i can't get enough of his little face and his precious smile. he is such a good little eater and loves when daddy comes home to play with him. i love watching him grow. he is such a big boy already!!






my mom left Monday....it was a sad day for me. i didn't think i could manage without her. but everyday we get a little done and things get much more easy. i love you mom and hope i can be the mom you are to my kids. YOU SERIOUSLY ARE THE BEST!!




















this is how we get things done!

10 comments:

The Turners said...

You look amazing!! I hope all is well! Dean is so precious... and buff! Look at those little biceps! ;)

Jamie said...

oh my goodness! i just love him! glad to hear you are doing well and getting things done! love you!!!

Rachael said...

Oh so cute!!! I am so excited to see you this weekend! You look great!

jack+alli said...

what a sweet babe, he is so precious! (you look FABULOUS by the way!)

Lindsey Walker said...

He is so super cute!! And I am with everyone else, you look so tiny and fabulous. Tell me all your secrets on how you lost the baby weight in just 9 days!!!! Love ya!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

So so great!!! Love this!

Congrats to you and Christopher!

Jen said...

Yay! I love the pics of Dean and I can't wait to see more! I have been wanting to bust out the baby bjorn but Rose isn't 8 lbs yet! Almost though! I miss you and wish that we were close so we could have play dates ;) Lets chat soon!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

So cute!! I am in love with him and I haven't even met him! ( I usually don't get too excited over other peoples babies since I have my own but I love him!!)

I am so glad you are doing well! I love that you are already packing him around with you! Call me when you get a chance,love ya!

Amber said...

So cute, love his little outfits and you look great. I am so proud. Give him hugs for me!!!

Rick and Janae said...

It has been another week, I am requesting some more pictures of Dean.